Position located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Google is looking for resourceful, independent, focused, well-organized and experienced individuals to join the sales organization to participate in the European sales implementation, business development and client support of the Google analytics solution.
Google Analytics is a hosted web analytics system that analyzes web marketing campaigns of all types. Google Analytics shows which keywords and ads refer the best customers, shows how customers navigate a site, and shows marketing ROI from all traffic sources.
- Work closely with the European Sales and operations management teams to drive product adoption across Europe.
- Understand customer needs and requirements with regard to web marketing practices and analyzing them with web analytics.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits of Google Analytics solutions and field both technical and business questions.
- Set up and carry out Google Analytics Implementation Projects.
- Develop the portfolio of Google Analytics clients in Europe.
- Manage Google Analytics client relationships and maintain Reseller relationships.
- Act as Google Analytics sales evangelist in Europe and become a resource for the Google Sales and Client Services teams, to be available to educate clients on new Google Analytics product features.
- Manage the development of European case studies with major clients.
- 2 + years on-line advertising experience.
- 2 + years web analytics experience
- Thorough understanding of web marketing techniques, including both paid and organic search.
- Basic understanding of web analytics technologies and measurement methodologies.
- Ability to manage time in high activity, high transaction environment.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Fluent English and Dutch required (written/spoken).
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
- In addition the ideal candidate has the ability to easily adapt to change and is keen to take on new challenges.
- BA/BS degree.
Please note only candidates with EU work authorisation will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) and a pdf, word or HTML version of your resume to email@example.com
Important: The subject field of your email must include Customer Analytics Associate, Google Analytics - Amsterdam. Your application will not be considered if the subject of your email is incorrect.
Google's innovative search technologies connect millions of people around the world with information every day. Founded in 1998 by Stanford Ph.D. students Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google today is a top web property in all major global markets. Google's targeted advertising program, which is the largest and fastest growing in the industry, provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results, while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Google is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. For more information, visit http://www.google.com/about.html